Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Baby Shower Invitation


Just a quick baby shower invitation that I made with my nieces. My 4 year old great-niece even helped <3. Anyway, my niece wanted something she could hang on the bulletin board at work (she's a nurse) but she also wanted something the other nurses could take with them so this is what we came up with. The bottom where it says Baby Shower is a pocket that we put 25 of these little cards into with the info for the baby shower. Turned out really cute...as usual the pics do not really show how cute it was.

Everything was cut on the Cricut Expression. Can't remember the name of the cartridge at the moment??? Having a senior moment, I guess...lol. Will add to the post as soon as I get home and look at it. Anyway, the paper came from www.hearts-n-craftsetc.com which is by far my favorite local scrapbook store...I know I keep saying that but it's true. They are like Cheers in that everyone knows your name and they treat you like a friend not a customer!!! Love them!!!

Donna :-)

PS: The Cricut Cartridge was New Arrival...


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks...I wish we would have had more time to add more of the little details but we only had two hours to whip it out so simple it was.

      Delete