Sunday, April 14, 2013

Birthday Card Trio




These cards were made for my submission to the Hearts N Crafts, Etc. Design Team...wish me luck. I had my grandson's 8th birthday in mind when I made the step card cause the kiddos always love the unusual cards. I will post the dimensions for the cuts and folds in my Tips and Techniques Section.

Anyway, all three of these cards were made with the BoBunny Surprise and Double Dots Paper Lines. I also used some Doodle Twine by Doodlebug Designs. I used the Cricut Birthday Cakes Cartridge and the Cuttlebug Happy Birthday Embossing Folder (which I inked over so it would show up better) on one of the cards. And lastly some miscellaneous items like an Action Wobble, some Stickles, and some Liquid Glass. All of these items were purchased at my local scrapbook store Hearts N Crafts, Etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment